After having registered initially (SEE: INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING FOR THE FIRST TIME) you can check stock levels and place orders by clicking on LOGIN and completing the log-on form with your CUSTOMER CODE (which you will find on all our delivery notes and invoices) and your PASSWORD. When you have done that, click on the ARROW symbol to continue.
At this point you can place your order in 10 simple steps:
1) Search for the item you want using ITEM SEARCH by code or by name, or by clicking on the windows coloured by category (jackets, fleeces, polo shirts etc.) and then on the picture of the item you want;
2) At this point the photo of the selected item will appear with the technical features and a brief description alongside and below the availability (ESTIMATED STOCK);
3) Select the empty space under the various sizes and enter the quantity required by size (it is not possible to order when the stock level is zero, in this case the item can be reserved in the section ESTIMATED ARRIVAL OF GOODS ) and at the end click on PURCHASE. A shopping trolley symbol appears above the photo, close to the item name, to confirm that the program has accepted the operation carried out;
4) Now you can purchase other items, by following the same procedure, or reserve items that are not available;
5) PLEASE NOTE: at any time you can view the list of the selected items by clicking on the TROLLEY icon (in the yellow box at the top right) in order to add a note to an item (for example the name of the end-customer … ). The note is saved by clicking on UPDATE TROLLEY. You can then return to the previous page by clicking on the green arrow (at the top left) or you can search for a new item;
6) Once you have finished ordering (or reserving any items), by clicking on the TROLLEY icon (at the top right in the yellow box), the list of purchase made appears with the amount per item and the total (excluding the costs of transport and VAT) calculated automatically based on the discount structure agreed with the Reseller. It is still possible to completely cancel an ordered item by clicking on the red X (DELETE) or to amend the ordered quantity by correcting the detail of each size and then by clicking on UPDATE TROLLEY. It is also possible to delete the entire order by clicking on EMPTY TROLLEY or to add to the orders by going to search for another item to order;
7) If you decide that the order (and any reservations) is complete, click on GO TO DESPATCH and complete the two mandatory fields: the goods delivery address and the carrier to be used. You can also complete an optional notes field (PERHAPS YOUR INTERNAL REFERENCE) in which you can enter your order number or a note about your customer. If there also any reservations, the operation must be repeated in the section set aside for reservations. At this point you can still go back to the previous page if you need to amend something otherwise you can confirm the order and any reservations (CONFIRM);
8) If you confirm the order a window will open with the sequential number assigned to your web order and the list of the items you ordered (likewise for any reservations);
9) By clicking on PRINT you can create a PDF file of your order (and of any reservations) in order to save it on your computer and/or print it;
10) If you wish to place a new order you can click on CLICK HERE or else exit the site.
After a few minutes you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order (and of any reservations)